Senior Backend Engineer (m/f/x)
Craftnote seamlessly combines the tradition of craftsmanship and the digital world. Our mission is to build software that every craftsman can easily use from day one. We provide all the tools to smoothly master the organization, documentation and communication in construction projects. Our team of around 30 employees has been able to realize this mission and simplify the daily work of already more than 35,000 craftsmen.
But there is still more to come: together with you we want to revolutionize the construction industry. Are you ready to master this challenge together with us?
What you can expect
- You will realize new product features as part of our development team
- You will work on measures to ensure the reliability and scalability of our cloud infrastructure
- You will empower your colleagues by supporting them with our CI/CD systems
What we can look forward to
- Your knowledge of NodeJS/TypeScript or similar (Go would make you our new rockstar but isn't mandatory)
- Expertise with cloud vendors such as GCP, AWS, Azure and FaaS systems (e.g. Google Cloud Functions)
- Your experience with microservices and Kubernetes
- Your knowledge about Docker & UNIX
- This know-how will set you apart: DevOps Mindset, experience with infrastructure as code systems, understanding of distributed monitoring & logging, big data infrastructure
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, home office, 30 days' holiday
- Remuneration: attractive salary, support with Urban Sports Club membership or BVG subscription, company pension scheme
- Technology: powerful hardware as required
- Further training: annual training budget, high level of personal responsibility with interesting tasks
- Team building: communal lunches, regular team events
You are a visionary and would like to develop Craftnote together with us? Apply now.
Wir melden uns bei dir und freuen uns dich kennenzulernen