- Plan, document, and review test cases for our mobile- and web applications and backend systems
- Perform manual and automated tests for new features
- Analyze, reproduce and report software errors
- Optimize solutions to continuously optimize quality standards and processes in close collaboration with software development
- Assist our support department for problem analysis and joint solution development
- Currently enrolled or graduated in a technical academic program
- Excellent knowledge of test methodologies
- Creative thinking skills and quick comprehension
- Interest in self-development
- Interest in working in a startup environment
- Reliability, motivation and conscientious way of working
- Our Tech Stack: Swift, Java / Kotlin, Angular, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Firebase, Go...
- The hardware of your choice
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Location-independent working
- Responsibility & Freedoms
- Training & regular team events
- Occupational pension provision
Don’t hesitate to contact us. Just send us the link to your LinkedIn, Xing or GitHub Account and we will contact you.
We would like to welcome you to our team.