Mobile QA Engineer (m/f/x)
Craftnote seamlessly combines the tradition of craftsmanship and the digital world. Our mission is to build software that every craftsman can easily use from day one. We provide all the tools to smoothly master the organization, documentation and communication in construction projects. Our team of around 30 employees has been able to realize this mission and simplify the daily work of already more than 35,000 craftsmen.
But there is still more to come: together with you we want to revolutionize the construction industry. Are you ready to master this challenge together with us?
For our tech team we are looking for: QA Automation Engineers, Mobile Automation Tester, Software Tester Mobile - someone to be in charge of our mobile testing.
What you can expect
- Your main responsibility will be our two mobile clients (Android and iOS): you will set up the test automation process from scratch
- You take care of the manual testing of our mobile clients as well as our web client
- You work closely with our developers, product managers and quality assurance manager to continuously optimize the quality standards and processes of our clients
What we can look forward to
- Your have experience in one of the programming language Java or Swift
- You know your way around test automation frameworks like Appium, Espresso, UI Automator, XCUITest or Similar
- Your knowledge about testing native Android and iOS applications is a must
- You already gained some experience in agile testing methodologies and processes
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You can keep several balls in the air: managing time, tasks and deliverables on multiple projects is not a problem for you
- Your experience with continuous integration platforms make you a rockstar, but is not a requirement
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours and home office regulation, 30 days' holiday
- Remuneration: attractive salary, support with Urban Sports Club membership or BVG subscription, company pension scheme
- Technology: powerful hardware as required
- Further training: annual budget for trainings and conferences, regular exchange in tech talks, check out new technologies on Craftnote Day
- Team building: communal lunches, regular team events
Wir melden uns bei dir und freuen uns dich kennenzulernen