- You will take over the lead of the Android App or be part of the development team that is responsible for the conception, development and deployment of the platform. Therefore you should bring along as many of the following skills as possible:
- Java / Kotlin
- Git, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- UI / Unit Tests
- Google Firebase / Google Cloud Platform
- UI / UX - Development
- Proven experience in app development
- Creative thinking skills and quick comprehension
- Interest in self-development
- Interest in working in a startup environment
- Reliability, motivation and conscientious way of working
- Study of computer science, media informatics or a comparable education
- Our Tech Stack: Swift, Java / Kotlin, Angular, Bootstrap, TypeScript, Firebase, Go...
- Hardware of your choice
- 30 days of vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Attractive salary + bonus
- Location-independent working
- Responsibility & Freedoms
- Modern working environment
- Training & regular team events
- Occupational pension provision
Don’t hesitate to contact us. Just send us the link to your LinkedIN, Xing or GitHub Account and we will contact you.
We would like to welcome you to the our team.