iOS Developer (m/f/x)
The vision of Craftnote is the digitalization of the construction industry. Since 2017, our app has simplified the daily work of more than 23,000 craftsmen. But this is only the beginning. Our goal is to connect all those involved in a project, from the construction site to the office and thus improve the cooperation of everyone. Always whilst sticking to our customer-centric and innovative approach. By 2021 we want to support every second construction site in the German-speaking area.
We want to revolutionize the construction industry. Are you ready to master this challenge with us?
What you can expect
- You develop and continuously improve the Craftnote iOS app and its frameworks
- You own entire features inside our app starting from research, development and delivery
- You cooperate with POs, designers and our marketing team to reach the best result that our customers expect
- You use the latest technologies and experiment with them in our regular Craftnote day
What we can look forward to
- You have proven experience (3+ years) with building and shipping iOS apps
- Your good knowledge and practical long-term experience in Swift is a must
- You have experience with: code versioning tools (Git) object-oriented programming and protocol-oriented programming, Unit/ UI Tests, Apple’s UI Design Do’s and Don’ts & Human Interface Guidelines
- You are familiar with RESTful APIs and with the most common iOS dependency managers and their most common distributed frameworks
- You are accustomed with code style guides and have the ability of writing good looking, structured code
- You already worked with a lean/agile environment and their ceremonies
- Owning open source projects or owning your own app in the App Store will make you a rockstar, but are not a requirement
What we can offer you
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, home office, 30 days' holiday
- Remuneration: attractive salary, support with Urban Sports Club membership or BVG subscription, company pension scheme
- Technology: powerful hardware as required
- Further training: annual training budget, high level of personal responsibility with interesting tasks
- Team building: communal lunches, regular team events
You are a visionary and would like to develop Craftnote together with us? Apply now.
Wir melden uns bei dir und freuen uns dich kennenzulernen